5 reasons to choose Tenerife as your DMC destination
Tenerife is one of the 7 Canary Islands of the Atlantic Ocean where the sun shines all year and temperatures are always mild.
El Teide is the icon of Tenerife, it is the third highest volcano in the world. But it has many more natural attractions that should be explored. It is one of the most biodiverse areas in the world, just a few hours away from the European continent.
Are you not convinced yet? We have 5 more reasons to choose Tenerife as your incentive trip:
- Hotels with modern infrastructures: The hotels on the island of Tenerife are renewed due to their high demand throughout the year. All the accommodations are both in maritime and in the middle of the nature, you will always find great hospitality by professionals.
- Good connections: Tenerife consists of two international airports (South and North) that connect the island with the whole world. In any case, the islands have the same resources that connect them very frequently which makes it easy to travel between them. The Gran Canaria airport is the one with the most frequent flights from all the islands.
- Professional service: Tenerife, and all the islands in general, have developed a great network of services oriented to satisfy all the needs of the visitors.
- Volcanic Zone: The ancient volcanic zone extends to the northwest of Tenerife. The landscape of this area is full of high cliffs and you can see a thick fog that appears in its valleys and mountains many days. To appreciate the Teide we can go to the National Park to get to know the treasures hidden in this mysterious area.
- Islands: Tenerife is one of the 7 islands that make up the archipelago of the Canary Islands. They form: Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, Fuerteventura, La Palma, La Gomera and El Hierro.
Are you planning to travel to Tenerife with your group or company? Discover what E & TB Group can do for you and the advantages of choosing a Destination Management Company in Tenerife.
Activities for incentive groups
Some extraordinary ways to discover the islands!
We propose a day at the high seas. We will sail from Los Cristianos and aboard a boat from where we can observe cetaceans like dolphins or whales. We will make stops in the most natural areas of the island where the group can snorkel and see their marine life.
The activity lasts about 5 hours.
The activity is equipped with all the material that the incentive group in Tenerife needs.
As an alternative to the activity, we can dive through the seabed, if the group has an official certificate. We can observe jacks, salemas, devilfish or starfish.
Catamaran ride through the southwest of Tenerife
We propose this activity in a sailboat that departs from the dock of Puerto Colón, and will make the group enjoy a pleasant journey through the waters of Tenerife.
Depends on the time the sailboat leaves, the group can make several stops to snorkel and enjoy the marine fauna and rest on the deckchairs of the boat.
The whole activity will be accompanied by a guide who will give explanations about curiosities of the area that will be navigated.
The excursion lasts about 4 hours.
It has a limit of participants.
Night hiking through the Cañadas del Teide
This activity consists of a tour of the National Parador of Las Cañadas del Teide accompanied by an expert guide.
For about three hours there will be a walk through the most emblematic areas of the hostel.
If the weather permits, the guide will teach the group to distinguish the stars from the sky. In those volcanic landscapes the stars shine in a special way, since there is no type of light pollution that can affect. If you are lucky you can see the Milky Way, the moon …
At the end of the tour the group can take a small snack to be able to walk back with energy.
It is not necessary to be trained to do this activity.
There is no limit of participants.
Submarine ride through the south of Tenerife
Activity for small groups, which will offer the group to explore the submarine bottoms through a panoramic submarine. Built with large windows, the group can see the hidden secrets of this corner of Tenerife.
The group will be accompanied by a guide at all times, who will give explanations of the marine wealth.
The activity lasts about 30 minutes.