5 reasons to choose Granada as your DMC destination
Granada is a city at the foot of the Sierra Nevada with its Andalusian legacy, it was the last city reconquered by the Catholic Monarchs.
It still has an Arabic aroma in its streets. Its corners are a World Heritage Site: The Alhambra, the Generalife, the Albaicín …
Granada has a great cultural agenda always using the old palaces as venues; these have been equipped with innovative infrastructures to carry out the biggest events for your incentive group in Spain.
Are you not convinced yet? We have 5 more reasons to choose Granada as your incentive trip:
- Hotels with modern infrastructures: Due to the high tourist demand in the city of Granada, and the large number of protected palaces that it has, there is a very wide and varied hotel offer. Many of these historic buildings are becoming hotels with large infrastructure to hold events, with large rooms for all types of meetings.
- Good connections: Granada has an international airport, Granada-Jaén, only 15 kilometers from the city. It has good connections to get to the city center from the airport. The city is also well connected by roads, since it has good communication with Seville, Madrid and the Tropical coast.
- Professional service: After many years of holding events, Granada has large providers of transport, technology, audiovisual production, guides or photography so you can make the best events with incentive groups in Spain.
- World Heritage: Granada is fortunate to have a unique neighborhood in the Islamic culture within the Iberian Peninsula that is a World Heritage Site. The Barrio de Albaicín reproduces a synthesis of the Islamic and Andalusian vernacular architecture. Located 800m above sea level, in the neighborhood you can still find an urban architecture of the Nasrid period, with its labyrinthine streets that go from the highest part of Granada following the course to the Darro river.
- The Alhambra: The Alhambra deserves a special mention, its set of gardens and buildings make it a unique construction of the fourteenth century. The Palace enclosure was the most important political and aristocratic center of the Muslim West; formed by rectangular patios, gardens and fountains, not forgetting the Nasrid buildings and the citadel, its oldest building.
Are you planning to travel to Granada with your group or company? Discover what E & TB Group can do for you and the advantages of choosing a Destination Management Company in Granada.
Activities for incentive groups
Some extraordinary ways to discover the islands!
Flamenco show at the Albaicín
Visiting the caves of the Albaicín or Sacromonte area is already an experience, but if we add a flamenco show with dinner, it exceeds all expectations.
The shows with dinner last about 3 hours where locals offer a show where different musicians and dancers appear.
If you wish, you can add a flamenco class prior to the show, where the group can learn the basic steps of this dance that was born in the 15th century.
The show has no limit of attendees, but the course is limited to 15 people.
Enjoy an experience at the foot of the Alhambra, for an hour and a half the group can refresh themselves with an infusion of mint, steam bath or a relaxing massage.
This hammam is decorated following the decoration of the Arab ancestors who passed through Granada; above-ground ceilings, marble benches, smell of tea with mint …
Perfect experience for incentive groups in Granada who want to disconnect after a long day of work.
The price varies depending on the type of treatment the group wants.
Excursion in the Alpujarras
Just 50 kilometers from Granada, is the area of the Alpujarras, dominated by the peaks of the highest mountain in Spain. The tour includes a visit to Lanjarón, famous for its medicinal spa, the picturesque white villages of Carataunas, Pampaneira or Trevélez, or the Poqueira ravine, where the group will enjoy a traditional Alpujarran lunch in nature.
The output will last all day.
There is no limit of participants.