5 reasons to choose San Sebastián as destination MICE
San Sebastián is one of the main MICE destinations in Spain. Considered one of the main tourist destinations nationally and internationally for its outstanding cuisine and its fantastic landscapes that has driven to have a tourist growth in recent years.
There are 5 reasons to choose the city of San Sebastian as MICE destination:
1. Ocean and mountain. City that offers marvelous landscapes of sea and excellent mountains both in the city itself and in its surroundings. Of beach it emphasizes mainly Beach of the Shell, emblematic and very characteristic place, ideal to bathe, to take the sun, or to walk calmly for the walk. As for the mountain, Mount Igueldo stands out, a place from which you can see the entire city of San Sebastian from above and enjoy wonderful views. It can be accessed through the mythical funicular that connects the lower part of the city with the mountain.
2. Cultural city. It is a coastal city, quiet and attractive that every year is visited by millions of tourists. It is a city that promotes the organization of festivals and concerts in its streets and emblematic areas of the city.
3. Festivals. Donostia is also known for its film and jazz festivals, which in turn turn out to be an important tourist resource for those who love cinema and music. The first of them turns out to be one of the most important cinematographic events at European level, since it receives great movie stars worldwide. The second is another event that takes place of the most important jazz music in this country for lovers of this type of music.
4. Gastronomy. It is probably one of the main tourist attractions of this city: its cuisine. Destination historically known for its contribution to modern cuisine and its chefs, many of them known internationally, including Martin Berasategui himself. Spain has three restaurants with a Michelin star, and all three are in Donostia. Despite this, the main claim is the Pintxos, a dish with a small portion of bread accompanied by any type of ingredient on top, and a skewer is placed on top to keep everything together.
5. Hotel infrastructure. Donostia is an exceptional place to celebrate all kinds of professional conventions. This is demonstrated by its modern hotel infrastructure; its meeting rooms, mainly with the Kursaal Center, and its quality of services. Are you planning to travel to San Sebastian with your group or company? Discover what E & TB Group can do for you and the advantages of choosing a Destination Management Company in Spain.
Activities for incentive groups.
Some extraordinary ways to discover the city with your incentive trip in San Sebastian!
What better way to experience the Basque Country than in a cider house?We offer a perfect visit for incoming groups in San Sebastian at the Basque Cider Museum, to get closer to the history of this ancient drink so traditional in Euskadi.We also offer a traditional menu for lunch or dinner, depending on the availability of the group.As a gift, the visitor will receive a bottle of cider.There is no limit of people to perform the activity.
We will make a private tour accompanied by experts totally tailored to the tastes of the group.We will visit both the most traditional bars and the most prestigious bars in the city, for the most demanding palates. Enjoying the most colorful bars of the Spanish gastronomic territory.If the group is large, it is possible to divide the group into 2 and make the tours separately.
Basque cuisine workshop
Just in front of La Concha beach, we can enjoy this fantastic workshop of Basque cuisine. We will start with a talk with the prestigious chef, where he will explain to the group the history and characteristics of Basque cuisine, something that will delight lovers of the most authentic gastronomy.Afterwards, the group will elaborate the most traditional dishes of the Basque cuisine, such as squid in their ink or hake in green sauce. Accompanied with appetizers and desserts.Once the dishes are finished, with the spectacular views of the cooking school, the group will taste the dishes they have cooked.We recommend small groups.
Tour in San Sebastian by electric bicycle
The best way to get around this cozy city is undoubtedly by electric bicycle. All its streets are equipped with bike lanes to make mobility easier with this method of transport.With this tour we will get an incomparable panorama of the city and its corners. We will go through its avenues and cross all the Playa de la Concha along the promenade, until we reach the Peine de los Vientos.Duration: 3 hours